Our digital services allow you to do many things online instead of having to phone or send paper copies to us.
Services for everyone
The public register lets you search and download information about licensed businesses, individuals and premises.
You can also find information about regulatory action we have taken against licensees.
Services for people needing a licence
Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to run a gambling business.
Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to work in a specific management role in the gambling industry.
Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to work in a casino in any of the following roles:
- dealer or cashier
- inspector, pit boss or supervisor
- gambling related security or surveillance.
Services for licence holders
If you hold an operating licence, this service allows you to:
- apply for an additional operating licence (Variation application)
- add, remove or change the activities you are licensed for (Variation application)
- submit key events and LCCP notifications
- pay invoices using a credit or debit card
- submit regulatory returns or audits
- submit maintenance applications.
If you hold a personal licence, this service allows you to:
- manage your personal details
- surrender your licence
- report key events.
Services for local authorities
If you are a local licensing authority, this service allows you to submit annual returns.