The Gambling Commission website uses cookies to make the site work better for you. Some of these cookies are essential to how the site functions and others are optional. Optional cookies help us remember your settings, measure your use of the site and personalise how we communicate with you. Any data collected is anonymised and we do not set optional cookies unless you consent.

Set cookie preferences

You've accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content
This is new
Is this page helpful?

Digital services

Our digital services allow you to do many things online instead of having to phone or send paper copies to us.

Services for everyone

Public register of licensees, premises and regulatory action

The public register lets you search and download information about licensed businesses, individuals and premises.

You can also find information about regulatory action we have taken against licensees.

Services for people needing a licence

Apply for a licence to operate a gambling business

Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to run a gambling business.

Apply for a personal management licence

Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to work in a specific management role in the gambling industry.

Apply for a personal functional licence

Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to work in a casino in any of the following roles:

  • dealer or cashier
  • inspector, pit boss or supervisor
  • gambling related security or surveillance.

Services for licence holders

eServices (Operating licence holders)

If you hold an operating licence, this service allows you to:

  • apply for an additional operating licence (Variation application)
  • add, remove or change the activities you are licensed for (Variation application)
  • submit key events and LCCP notifications
  • pay invoices using a credit or debit card
  • submit regulatory returns or audits
  • submit maintenance applications.

Manage and maintain your personal licence

If you hold a personal licence, this service allows you to:

  • manage your personal details
  • surrender your licence
  • report key events.

Services for local authorities

Licensing authority returns

If you are a local licensing authority, this service allows you to submit annual returns.