Changes to the licence conditions and codes of practice on High Value Customers
Response to consultation on strengthening controls on how licensees incentivise high spending customers.
- 1 - Executive summary Summary of the response to the consultation of high value customers.
- 2 - Introduction Information about the Gambling Commission, the consultation proposal, stakeholder engagement and next steps.
- 3 - Changes to social responsibility code provision 5.1.1 – Rewards and bonuses Changes to Social Responsibility code 5.1.1
- 4 - Know your customer - assessing and mitigating risk Know your customer - assessing and mitigating risk
- 5 - Oversight and accountability for HVC teams Oversight and accountability for HVC teams
- 6 - Relationship management Relationship management
- 7 - Use of incentives Use of incentives
- 8 - Further consultation questions Further consultation questions
- 9 - Other issues Other issues
- 10 - Annex A: Amended social responsibility code provision Annex A: Amended social responsibility code provision
- 11 - Response from the Interim Experts by Experience Group to the consultation on HVC schemes Response from the Interim Experts by Experience Group to the consultation on HVC schemes
Some files may be not be accessible for users of assistive technology. If you require a copy of a file in an accessible format contact us with details of what you require. It would help us to know what technology you use and the required format.