Bingo Forever Limited
LONDON, EC1V 9EE, United Kingdom
When a licence holder has not followed rules and regulations aimed at ensuring gambling is fair, safe and crime-free, we can take action and impose the following sanctions:
- Give the licensee a warning
- Add, remove, or amend a condition to the licence
- Suspend a licence
- Revoke a licence
- Impose a financial penalty
Decision date: 28 August 2019
The Commission conducted a review under section 116 of the Gambling Act 2005 of Bingo Forever Limited’s operating licence on the grounds of suitability, breach of licence conditions and because we considered a review would be appropriate.
Following a licence review, the Commission decided it was appropriate to issue Bingo Forever Limited trading as Dabbers Bingo a warning under section 117 of the Gambling Act 2005.
The reason for the decision was because the Licensee breached the following:
- Section 279(6) of the Act - Offering exempt gaming facilities, namely bingo, to children and young persons
- Paragraph 1 of social responsibility code provision 5.6.1 of the LCCP - Compliance with advertising codes
- Paragraph 3 of social responsibility code provision 5.6.1 of the LCCP - Compliance with advertising codes