The Gambling Commission website uses cookies to make the site work better for you. Some of these cookies are essential to how the site functions and others are optional. Optional cookies help us remember your settings, measure your use of the site and personalise how we communicate with you. Any data collected is anonymised and we do not set optional cookies unless you consent.

Set cookie preferences

You've accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content
This is new
Is this page helpful?

What changes do I need to report to you?

You can use eServices (opens in new tab) to report changes to:

  • registered address
  • correspondence address
  • head office address
  • domain name(s)
  • trading name(s).

You can use the application to vary form to change:

  • your gambling business name
  • licence conditions
  • key equipment

If you are a Small-Scale Operator (SSO) you can also use this form to make changes to your key personnel or on-course reps.

Previous page
How do I make changes to my licence?
Next page
When can I not make changes to my licence?