Our Corporate Strategy highlights the most important work we intend to deliver over the next three years.
Our strategic objectives
Our strategic objectives for the next three years are:
- Protecting children and vulnerable people from being harmed by gambling
- A fairer market and more informed consumers
- Keeping crime out of gambling
- Optimise returns to good causes from The National Lottery
- Improving gambling regulation.
Our mission is to make gambling fairer and safer. We do that by licensing and regulating in the public interest and providing advice and guidance.
We want a fair and safe gambling market where all consumers and the interests of the wider public are protected.
You can read more corporate documents in our publication scheme.Previous page
How we regulate Next page
Our role in protecting vulnerable people